A non refundable booking fee (£300) is charged when the client agrees to this contract, this fee is deducted (in full) from the total price. This reserves and confirms your date. Following payment of the booking fee, the remaining balance is due to be paid 30 days before the wedding day.
Payment must be made by bank transfer. The details will be emailed to you after submitting the booking form and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of this contract.
Any payment must be notified by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
With the subject “PAYMENT NOTIFICATION(wedding date)”
Full photographic coverage of the wedding day including and up to the first dance unless other arrangements are requested
All post produced full resolution photos given to the couple with unlimited usage and ownership of copyright of all the images
Travel costs included within Cornwall & Devon (hotel costs may need to be covered separately)
Terms and Conditions
1.It is agreed that the Terms & Conditions set out is the total agreement made between the parties and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
2.Special requests/coverage. The client understands and accepts that the photography coverage will be as the photographer’s professional expertise determines and that no one image will be deemed more important than another. Special requests are not binding instruction, although every effort is made to comply with the client’s wishes.
3.Any special requests not notified on the booking form must be made by the client to the photographer in writing.
4. On occasions and without notice it may be necessary for the photographer originally specified to be substituted by another photographer (e.g. due to ill health).
5. The photographer will provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially man-made fibers. It is sometimes impossible to record in camera the exact colour as seen by the human eye.
6. As the clients you own the copyright but it is understood unless specifically arranged with Our Further Project that Our Further Project has unlimited usage in promoting their services of your images. To include, portfolio, blog, website and magazine advertisements and competitions in any way the photographer sees fit.
7. The photographer shall be granted complete artistic license including in relation to the poses ideas and the locations used. The photographers judgment regarding the locations/poses and the number of images taken shall be final. Due to the vagaries of the weather and the willingness of subjects it may not be possible to capture all the images requested.
8.Force majeure or Act of God. The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by either part owing to any cause beyond their control.
9.Display. The client hereby allows the photographer to display any photos included in this contract in their studios, portfolios, literature, wedding exhibitions and advertising. No use of the photos will be made by the photographer/s for other commercial reason except with the written permission of the client.
10.Cancellation. The client may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice to the photographer/s but in doing so shall forfeit any booking fee paid. Should cancellation be received by the videographer/s less than 12 weeks prior to the date of the ceremony, the client shall in addition pay a sum equal to 80% of the contract value. The said sum shall be payable as compensation as an estimate of the loss the photographer would suffer. We highly recommend that all couples take out comprehensive wedding insurance to protect themselves from costs if they need to cancel.
11. In the unlikely event of a total photography failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
12. Complaints. Any complaints should be raised by the client with the photographer in writing, within 28 days of first becoming aware of the matter to be complained of and in any event within 28 days of receipt of the photos.
13. If a videographer is being employed at the wedding a discussion about this must be had before the wedding day as with no discussion photo quality and content cannot be guaranteed.
14. We use high quality, well maintained equipment. However we will not be liable for any camera failure, battery failures, equipment failure and/or material defects which are beyond our control.
15. Previews. Although the photographer will do their best to produce more proof images than discussed with the client, there is no guarantee that any particular number of images will be produced.
15. The clients(s) must obtain permission to photograph all aspects of the wedding from all locations. Any fees levied at the various locations are the responsibility of the client(s)
16. A hot meal must be provided to the photographer/s at the same time as the wedding breakfast and access to liquid refreshment throughout the day.
17. The couple must accept that the image depends on lighting which is out of control of the photographer. Our Further Project will always endeavour to produce the highest quality of work with the light available.
18. Travel expenses within Devon & Cornwall are included within the initial price. For distances greater than this, a price is needed to be agreed prior to the booking form submission and should be included in the “Additional Information” section. Please note this may need to include hotel expenses.
19. Any additional services previously requested and agreed with Our Further Project need to be stated in the “Additional Information” section.